GeekzHQ provides fast and responsive technical services that suit you best. Outsourcing your day-to-day management, maintenance and support of your business I. C. T. to us ensures the efficiency and increased productivity of your business.
Our team of Geekz transforms your business’s technology from inefficient to instrumental. We fit effortlessly into the workings of your business, for a smooth transition to more functional I. C. T. solutions.
ICT Consultancy Services
Providing top level technical knowledge and experience to our clients.
Coordinating, monitoring & maintaining our clients systems and processes.
Web Design & Development
Our responsive Web designs & development responds to users behavior & environment.
Cloud Telecom Solutions
By moving your business to the cloud, we enable you save costs, increase system performance etc.
Digital Media Marketing
A reliable team proficient in marketing our clients products/services efficiently.
App Design & Development
Our App development team delivers functional Apps catering to clients unique needs.
Our Software Solutions help businesses support, improve and automate their processes.
Procurement & Installation
We handle procurement of ICT products. We also offer technical support, standard or custom hardware configurations & maintenance, all within budget and expectation.
Customized Client Solutions
Providing personalized & unique solutions that help our clients work smarter & be more productive.
WHY CHOOSE US?
You won’t need to hire anyone else to get your business systems up and running. We offer consultancy services and customised smart solutions to meet all your organisational needs, and we make sure it all looks good within your budget.
We’re there when you need us. We pride ourselves on our quick and helpful response rate. 95% of the calls we received are resolved over the phone or via remote access. For the other 5%, we guarantee we’ll be onsite, in your organisation, fixing the problem, within 4 hours.
If your system’s down, we won’t sleep at night. It’s as simple as that. We get to know you and your staff. We understand how much you care for your clients. Worrying about your technology should be the last thing on your mind, so we will do everything we can to build exactly what you need, teach you how to use it, and be there to help you should you ever need us.
GET A QUOTE
Fill out the form and one of our experienced staff will get in touch with you.